> Co-curricular activities (CCA)
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)(CCAs are offered from Primary 3 level onwards)
CCA are a key component of students’ holistic education. In Fern Green Primary School, we aspire to provide students with the opportunity to discover their interests and talents in the CCA of their choice. To enhance the holistic stance of CCA in Fern Green Primary School, we integrate character building and the learning of values, social emotional competencies and skills in all our CCA through well-planned and comprehensive CCA plans.
In line with the School’s Desired Culture of Care and to promote the “Kampung Spirit”, we also aim to build camaraderie among students from diverse backgrounds through interactions during CCA sessions. By learning and interacting with one another, students develop friendships and deepen their sense of belonging to the school and community.
1. To provide students with a platform to discover their interests and talents to help them live a balanced lifestyle in adulthood.
2. To acquire useful life skills and 21st Century Competencies.
3. To cater to a broad spectrum of interests and talents.
4. To provide a broad exposure to various types of CCA opportunities for future specialisation.
5. To capitalise on teachable moments to help students make connections of values, skills and competencies learnt and their CCA experiences.
CCAs of Fern Green Primary School
To achieve our desired outcome of providing a broad exposure to various types of CCA opportunities, our school is offering the following CCAs:
Clubs & Societies
· Art Club
· Infocomm & Media Club
· Makers’ Club
· Drama Club
· Modern Dance
· Show Choir
Sports & Games
Basketball (Boys & Girls)
· Football (Boys & Girls)
· Tchoukball (Boys & Girls)
CCA Training Hours
Every Tuesday, 2.15 p.m. to 4.15 p.m.