> Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
Mr Jimmy Koh
Mr Mohamad Raizal bin Abdul Rahim
Mdm Nur’ain bte Sidek
Mr Camillus Peh
Ms Jamie Cheng
Mrs Mandy Doll
Ms Deline Loo
The ICT Department aims to:
- Support the School in harnessing an energetic
learning environment that embraces technology in promoting collaboration,
creative thinking and innovation amongst our learning community.
- Lead the School in testing and using the latest
available digital resources in enhancing teaching/learning activities,
administration and operation processes.
- Develop all teachers to be competent lesson designers in creating engaging learning experiences for all our students.
The MRL Department aims to:
- Support the School in developing good reading culture and promote the joy of reading to the school learning community.
- Develop the school library books collection and reading resources to cater to students’ reading needs.
- Work with relevant agencies to organise activities to promote and raise readership.